Free 30 min trial class

In this 30 min class, You and your teacher will get to know each other and discuss your English learning goals.

 
Facebook Cover Photo.png

WELCOME TO MY ENGLISH BUDDY

Class without walls

You can trust that when you join My English Buddy that you will learn English properly and quickly. We are very effective group of teachers and will challenge each of our students to achieve the best results every time at very exclusive and affordable prices.

 

100% TRANSPARENCY

Fair treatment of Teachers

Unlike so many online schools who exploit freelance teachers by paying them close to nothing for their time and knowledge, My English Buddy is dedicated to paying teachers 95% of what you pay!, the remaining 5% will be donated to sponsoring a child in need or a charity of your choice.
https://www.children.org/make-a-difference/sponsor-a-child

 
Image by Don Ross III

OUR NEW NORMAL

As the world prepares to meet the threat of COVID-19, we are surrounded by the language of loneliness. We move from “social distancing” to “self-isolation” to even the prospect of avoiding the people we love. At businesses and universities across the world, we are pivoting quickly toward online learning, or as it is often called, distance learning.
I believe when done right, online education is surprisingly intimate and engaging.

 

PHILOSOPHY AND WHY MY ENGLISH BUDDY

 To learn a language is to have one more window from which to look at the world. – Chinese Proverb


As a native English speaker and New Yorker, I have created this website to help those who want to sharpen their English speaking skills, and for those who are seeking presentation, fluency, correct pronunciation, interview and test prep. I am also teaching many business students from around the world. Most of our students are speaking and writing at a B1 level or higher.

 

MY ENGLISH BUDDY TEACHERS

DEDICATED TO EFFECTIVE TEACHING

My English Buddy has assembled an exceptional group of motivated, dedicated and passionate native English speaking teachers that will help you  through your English learning journey.

ONCE YOU HAVE HAVED BOOKED. . .

Once you have booked a class you will then be matched with a teacher that best fits your English learning needs.

OFF YOU GO!

You then will be ready to begin learning or brushing up on Informal or formal English, Conjunctions, Transitional phrases or anything you feel you need help with.

 
adeolu-eletu-E7RLgUjjazc-unsplash.jpg

Business English is certainly offered! Though this site is more relaxed than other traditional online courses, we are more than willing to teach you Business English. Our teachers are very experienced when it comes to teaching Business English.

 

WHAT IS MY ENGLISH BUDDY?

A relaxed but productive way of learning

Image by Dillon Shook

OUR APPROACH

 All classes are taught in a calm and relaxing style. Though, we will correct all grammar and verbal mistakes in order to help you elevate your fluency.

Image by Bookblock

ASSESSMENT

Though this is a conversational style of teaching during our first class, we will indeed assess your knowledge of English and together we will discuss and plan out your goals.

Image by Giorgio Trovato

HOW ARE CLASSES CONDUCTED?

All class are conducted via Zoom, Skype or any platform of your choosing.

 

MY ENGLISH BUDDY CLASS

 

CLASS BENEFITS

Our classes are geared towards curious and hard-working people who are looking for an engaging but relaxing learning environment. Before signing up, please take a moment to review some of the additional benefits of taking my class. If you have any questions, contact me anytime.

Confidently, give a presentation with the formal English you will learn with My English Buddy

austin-distel-wD1LRb9OeEo-unsplash_edite

Achieve your best results while traveling, using informal English you learned with My English Buddy.

erik-odiin-jbQvJx2EWnU-unsplash_edited.j

Business English, we will help you be able to talk and interact with customers using formal English. Help with Interviews and more!

pexels-fauxels-3184339.jpg
 

MY ENGLISH BUDDY TEENS

Tutoring

Each lesson is customized to assist the teen achieve maximal results with his/her English homework. We will help the teen to  learn faster and easier with all things that concern English.

 

CLASS HOURS

Schedule a Class

Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays:

6am-11am / 1pm- 5pm

Tuesdays and Wednesdays

6am-11am / 1pm-2pm

Saturdays 8am-noon

Sundays 9am-noon

If you don´t see the time you are looking for, please feel free to send me an email with the requested time and I will see if it's doable. New teachers are being added next week, so our schedule will expand greatly.

pexels-ola-dapo-3463090 (1).jpg